This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated growing cannabis company with a fast pace start-up environment where you will always be challenged. With our strong Brands, we are one of the state’s largest distribution platforms with access to over 80 percent of the California storefronts. The Production Artist will manage multiple creative projects for our production team, as well as act as a designer. Reporting to the Production Manager and Creative Director, this position will develop new stickers, information design and other creative elements for multiple departments. Your responsibilities
- Assist in developing visual creative material for all our product marketing channels
- Sticker Design
- SOP Design ( Information Design)
- Plans concept based on festival poster image and tone.
- Designs all needed items as requested by production teams.
- Works closely with marketing and operations to determine design needs and specifications
- Obtains approval of concepts from the Creative Director.
- Support printing
- Collaborates with multiple departments regarding signage and design needs
- Meet various design deadlines to accommodate festival needs.
- Develop pixel-perfect, highly innovative, refined assets under high paced timelines
- Incorporate our product design system guidelines in your work.
- A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPG, marketing, branding, and advertising experience is a plus
- Microsoft technologies/programs
- Sales support such as: IG Stories for CAD’s, Ads, etc.
- 3D rendering of displays and packaging
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness to work and learn.
- Ability to manage time wisely and proficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to take customer files and manipulate as needed, to meet print requirements.
- Direct response marketing experience is a MUST.
- Strong portfolio that showcases your best work.
- High-quality demands on your own work and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of typography, shapes, colors and current design trends.
- Skilled in working with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD required, and Microsoft.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Collaborative working style.
What we offer
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve.
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and flat hierarchies.
- Growth opportunities
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in an accelerated growing cannabis company with a fast pace start-up environment where you will always be challenged….
Job Description: AtWork Cannabis Division in Palm Desert is accepting applications for a Senior Web Designer. Who is extremely creative, innovative, works well under pressure, co…
We are… Stein Mart is a national off-price retailer offering designer and name-brand fashion apparel, home décor, accessories, and shoes at everyday discount prices. Stein Mart p…