- Strong attention to detail
- Assist sales team with data entry
- Maintains friendly and efficient business relationship with all customers, internal and external
- Taking care of the needs of the Sales department in a timely and professional manner
- Organized and efficient with the ability to jump between several different tasks while maintaining accuracy and precision
- Ensures the overall appearance of the office is maintained to acceptable standards
- Able to work and stay focused in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Takes initiative on making improvements to the office environment
- Coordinates scheduling of lunches, and office events
- Order and stocking of office and kitchen supplies
Education/training/experience:1-3 years in customer service, or general office management preferred. Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position may rarely require kneeling, bending, squatting.
- Reach, stoop and lift office files, records or reports, typically weighing 20 pounds or less.
- Constantly sitting, standing, walking, and operating a computer workstation.
- Travel is generally not required
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
KushCo Holdings offers a competitive compensation package with medical, dental and vision benefits in addition to various paid time off and equity opportunity! We believe in our workforce having a personal interest as stakeholders in order to encourage ownership in the overall success of the company.KushCo Holdings is an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse workforce and will make reasonable accommodations as necessary for qualified applicants. Additional Info: Company Website: Instagram: upplyco Facebook: upplyco Twitter: upplyco LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kushco-holdings-inc/ 0 Job Posted by ApplicantPro