- Learning and following all required packaging and labeling methods
- Complying with program regulations as it relates to cultivation operations including proficient use of seed to sale software
- Uphold all standards and procedures pertaining to facility cleanliness
This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Your supervisor may assign other duties not listed here from time to time.Requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in simple math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, decimal places.)
- High-energy, enthusiasm and the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Skilled in general computer operating systems and applications.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and signage/labeling accuracy
- At least 21 years of age
- No felony or drug related felony
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- Prior packaging/assembly line work history required
Key Traits You have a start-up / owner’s mentality: you don’t mind rolling-up your sleeves and doing what it takes to make everything work because you know the future rewards are worthwhile You are comfortable with the cannabis industry and appreciate the growth potential that it presents to you.Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects, bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, cutting and fine manipulation
- Performing all tasks related to the processing and packaging of medical cannabis plants, including but not limited to: weighing, packaging, labeling, tamper sealing and organizing retail orders;
- Using scientific grade scale, efficiently weigh to precise measurements various sizes of cannabis flower; along with cannabis extractions and infusion products.
- Drive finished goods products (with another employee) to Dispensaries as scheduled by the Production Supervisor, Extractions Team Lead or Dispensary Manager.
- Drive finished goods products (with another employee) between Dispensaries as scheduled by the Production Supervisor, Extractions Team Lead or Dispensary Manager.
- Clean and Sanitize entire facility as scheduled by Production Supervisor.
- Maintaining a clean or organized work environment;
- Use seed to sale software system to make batches, print labels and perform other necessary functions;
- Make PRJ’s to a precise specification using an automated machine
- Assisting state and local governmental auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits;
- Assisting with facility maintenance and cleaning and troubleshooting, as necessary
- The ability to perform the following physical tasks:
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time;
- Bending, squatting and stooping, twisting and bending the neck and waist and reaching above and below shoulder height to grasp objects;
- Using hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation; and
- Assisting with any other tasks or responsibilities that are assigned to you by the Production Supervisor.
- Using microsoft office: 2 years (Required)
- Packaging: 2 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)