Cola Cove is hiring a new Intake Specialist! Join a strong team at this community-rooted dispensary, and work in conjunction with the Store Manager to facilitate an excellent customer experience.
The Intake Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining effective organization and management best practices, and for maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge base concerning retail best practices within the Cannabis Industry with a heavy emphasis on State Law and OLCC Regulatory rules and guidelines as they pertain to inventory management. The Inventory manager reports directly to their corresponding Store Manager.
- Anticipating and communicating inventory needs with management and staff
- Responsible for all new product intake and processing into databases, with full accuracy as dictated by company compliance and accounting departments
- Maintains full compliance with OLCC with respect to evaluation, handling, storage, selling, and tracking of products
- Implement and maintain effective inventory organization and best practices
- Monitoring inventory levels through the stores METRC account and conducting daily audits to prevent loss and ensure strict compliance
- Managing the stores product waste log, reporting waste to both Compliance and Store Management Team
- Conducting all adjustments and conversions in inventory databases
- Manage the tracking and storage of returns, and facilitating returns with vendors
- Maintain and organize all manifests, PO’s, and invoices both electronically and physically
- Facilitate weekly inventory audits
- Maintains an Expiration Log of aging or expiring inventory, and communicating sell-through/promotional status of said product
- Maintains online and physical menus (e.g., in store price tags’, Weedmaps, and Leafly)
- Monitoring sales transactions, discount usage, and ensuring proper sales reconciliation on a daily basis
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working in retail/inventory
- Ability to master company POS system and METRC is essential
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Time management, and an eye for detail are essential
- Enthusiasm to stay abreast with new products and developments
- Adaptability and tolerance to fast-paced business growth.
- Comfort with typical business computing and technology; proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Hold a valid Marijuana’s Handlers Permit.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations required for working in the cannabis space.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have interest in the cannabis industry and be culturally aligned with Groundworks’ mission.